We are seeking considerate perfectionists to bring the Cape of Senses to life together with us and ensure that our guests enjoy an unforgettable stay here.
The real key to success is the excellence of our staff.
Working at the Cape of Senses, you will have the opportunity to be part of a motivated and excellence-oriented team, grow professionally, and enjoy a number of benefits:
- Annual contract (open 11 months per year, no seasons)
- Salary above average and fringe benefits/welfare
- Working hours set for 5 days per week
- Accommodation and meals
- New staff house with single rooms and private bathroom
- Professional, transparent and respectful environment
- Possibilities for further education
- Teambuilding events